Friday 3 December 2010

Voices


The latest ebook by David Robinson is a terrific read.

College lecturer Chris Deacon survives an attack, only to find his life plagued by demons and voices muttering in his head. To rid himself of them he follows a trail into the frightening world of a top secret military experiment from the Cold War, its malign progeny, a new breed of beings, still working for their freedom and their desire to dominate the world.

A truly gripping story that stayed with me long after I reached the end.

Available from Smashwords.

For Kindle

Don't own a Kindle? Try a free one for your PC - read this

Read a 24-page sample here.
.

3 comments:

Rebecca Emin said...

I want to buy it, I really do, but I'm too scared of reading horror ever again.

That cover is gorgeous though.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me; might have to check it out. Is this a self-published novel?
Write1Sub1

Maureen said...

Hello there, thanks for the comment.

Voices is published by Big Bad Media.

http://www.bigbadmedia.com/Voices/